🔔🔔 Bells! Horns! 🎺🎺
Your Voice and Speech: Becoming Masterful
Sign up below: Tell me the dates you plan on joining in the your note OR which subscription you are interested in.
This is a bi-monthly online class for improving and enhancing your voice and speaking skills. Free for 1st Timers. The next one is:
- Thursday 1/19/23 6 pm EST: Why SINGING is SO great for your speech. (You don't have to sing in this class! Unless you want to ;)
Contact me for the link for the class or register here if it's your first class!
The classes in this program address issues people most frequently need help and support with, in addition to whatever problems or topics the unique participants of the class raise, want more information on, or practice with. I'm REALLY happy to be offering this class. A lot of people have requested affordable, practical communications training, so I'm so happy to be offering it!! Many people don't want their group class experience to end, so it's a wonderful way to stay connected and supported, as well as continue your journey of self-development and growth. If you haven't worked with me in a group or 1:1, it's a great opportunity to get personalized training and support and address issues that lots of other people are dealing with, too. Why go it alone??
Every class will start with a short voice or speech warm-up, then a lesson on a specific voice or speech issue, which will be announced ahead of time. Even if the particular issue is not one of yours, I guarantee you will learn something valuable that you can apply to your own speaking. You are then welcome to practice any skill you are working on and receive feedback. So, if you'd like to bring part of a speech, or a practice dialogue, delivering meeting minutes... or anything else, bring it! You can also send it to me ahead of time, along with your goals, so that I can prepare even more effectively for what you are looking to achieve. In addition, I'll provide carryover practice for the skills that have been addressed in the class or ones pertaining to your specific needs.
Some of the issues and topics of classes include:
- Wake up, listeners! How to develop a more dynamic, interesting voice Wednesday 11/2/22 3:30 pm EST
- Monday 11/21/22 6 pm EST What did you say? How to speak with greater clarity so you're never asked to repeat yourself (especially helpful for people with accents). Monday Nov. 21, 6 pm EST
- 12/21/22 6 pm EST Finding the right voice for the job : Developing a greater vocal range. You can read my blog on this topic here.
- **Thursday 1/5/22 6 pm EST Ask Me Anything/Practice: These sessions allow participants to ask questions, receive feedback and practice ANY skill.**
- Thursday 1/19/23 6 pm EST Why SINGING is SO great for your speech. (You don't have to sing in this class! Unless you want to ;)
- Monday 1/30/23 6 pm EST BREATH. Learn how to connect to your life and voice force--your breath, so that you are always calm, clear and confident-sounding.
- Thursday 2/16/23 6 pm EST Practice with small talk! With suggested scenarios. A great, no-pressure, fun way to practice this really important skill!
- Monday 2/27/23 6 pm EST Practice with short talks; parts of presentations; presenting meeting minutes. Feedback and carryover suggestions.
- Past classes:
- 7/13/22 Um, uh, so... Getting rid of those pesky filler words
- 7/28/22 Happy trails... How to stop your voice from trailing off
- 9/7/22 Do I sound nasal? Creating a well-balanced voice
- **9/24/22 Credibility: Speaking with a voice people LISTEN to** 11 am EST
- 10/7/22 Up-speak, glottal fry and fast speech, oh my: Addressing various speaking habits
- Wednesday 10/19/22 FREEZE: How to handle nerves when it comes to speaking or presenting 3:30 pm EST
You can send me requests for class topics. In fact, please do! This class is for YOU.
You REALLY should pop in to see how this class may benefit you. I'm banking that this is the most affordable, practical, and beneficial real-life help and training you could possibly receive for improving your speech and communication skills.
You can buy online courses, listen to podcasts, and read books... but without real practice and personalized guidance, you aren't really going to make significant gains, and if you do, it will take you 10X longer, cost you twice the aggravation and frustration, and won't be as meaningful. It's also a wonderful opportunity to meet some great people and, did I mention, you might just have some fun along the way, as well?!
This truly is a no-brainer if you're at all interested in self-improvement, establishing a greater sense of well-being in your life, and enhancing your chances for professional success. If you took these classes privately with me, you'd be paying... well, let's just say a lot more. It's also a lot more affordable than my tailored small group classes (Limited to 5; 8 classes; highly tailored coaching). Here, it's almost like getting a free program.
The bi-monthly (2 classes per month) class prices break down like this:
A subscription for 6 months comes to $20 per class. (240)
A subscription for 4 months comes to $25 per class. (200)
A subscription for 3 months comes to $30 per class. (180)
A subscription for 2 months comes to $35 per class. (140) (In comparison, the price for a small group class would be $750.)
A single class costs $39. Your first class is free when you write "My First Class!" in your message. :)
--Venmo and Zelle Chase QuickPay preferred, but let me know if neither of those is an option! ;)
Subscription benefits: At each class, all participants can join in and participate. The link for the class is sent to you ahead of time. If you sign up for at least a 3-month subscription, you will have access to the *recordings* for all the classes. You'll receive awesome support from me and from the other group members. A subscription is THE way to go if you want to make consistent progress in reaching your goals because each week, you'll have the opportunity to fine-tune the skills you are working on. If you are working on a presentation, for example, you can practice portions of it and receive valuable feedback for ensuring that your talk goes over JUST the way you hope it will. Also, you may have several related goals you'd like to address, so the consecutive sessions build on themselves.
--Even if you're only able to attend one of the sessions per month with the subscription, it's still a steal of a deal and you'll have access to the recordings. Finally, ** If you have even a 3-month subscription, you can schedule up to four 1:1 sessions at the price of $150. This is almost half the price of an individual session taken without a subscription. AND, if you take a 12 session 1:1 program, the group class is free for three months.
Attend one class at a time: If you choose to attend a single session, contact me at least 48 hours before the class so I can send you the link. Payment must be made at the same time (see below and my contact page for payment options.)
The prices for the classes will go up in December, so if you're loving it--and I'm pretty sure you will ;), I highly suggest you kick in the subscription price before then. I'll remind you ahead of time.
The best payment option for me is Venmo, where I am: @Judith--Weinman.
Zelle Chase QuickPay is also an option: I'm at: 347 886-4040.
So get ready to hear comments like:
"Wow, you've got a great voice!
Gosh, how did she suddenly become so confident?
Dang, I want to sound like him!"
Are you ready for all that adulation? 😍
Don't worry--I'll send a few reminders before each class, but I will never flood your email box.
Sign up below.
Preferred: Venmo: @Judith--Weinman / Zelle Chase QuickPay: email@example.com